Our Class: Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work
- The RELATE Institute - Discover your strengths and weaknesses as a relationship partner. Take the Relate Assessment to receive a report on how you are doing in important areas of your relationship.
- Fighting for Your Marriage: Positive Steps for Preventing Divorce and Preserving a Lasting Love (Amazon). Follows the PREP curriculum for those who might want more of a skills approach
- The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work (Amazon) Uses the curriculum we will be following
- Love Me Slender: How Smart Couples Team Up to Lose Weight, Exercise More, and Stay Healthy Together (Amazon) This book, written by Bradbury and Karney discuss how couples can work together in their health goals
- RELEVATE (Facebook.com/MyRelevate) - A relationship education phone app that is currently being developed, but currently has a FB and twitter handle that posted information
- Gottman Institute - Posts a lot of information that will overlap with our curriculum